Friday, November 18, 2011

Mommy Gagay's Header Banner

Posted by Mommy Gagay at 12:40 AM
I am very proud to tell the world that Ate Mel Cole, of Love home grow garden, The jolly toes and Hearts content of a mama, has made me a very expressive header banner of this mommy blog of mine.


When I asked Ate Mel how much it would cost me for her to make a header that would really describe my blog, she humbly tells ONLY $5.00, which is off course the usual banner header costs. I never hesitated then to try her designs after I have seen myself her outputs which she displayed at her blogs.

Ain't my header so cool? What can you say about that?
If you want an awesome banner header, just contact Ate Mel Cole, feel free to visit her blog and hit Contact.

 

Copyright © 2011 Mommy Gagay Design by Ipietoon Wordpress Template | Web Hosting