Sunday, November 20, 2011

Excited to see the Babies Again!

Posted by Mommy Gagay at 9:17 PM
Even though I just had my vacation last month and was able to have a happy moments with my niece and nephews, I am already missing them.

Every time I call my mom, and talk to her over the phone, I never missed to ask about the kids. Hey! They are not my own daughter and sons, but they've been very close to me, perhaps, the reason why I always want to talk and even long to play with them even am far from them.

Since our classes is just a month to go, I am getting more excited each day as my holiday vacation is coming nearer and nearer. I am sure to have more playful days again with them as soon as I go home. Hopefully, by the third week of December, I'd be home already.

 

Copyright © 2011 Mommy Gagay Design by Ipietoon Wordpress Template | Web Hosting